AA and AA-Transfer Major completion 2017-2018
- Gavin McCurry completed his AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to Humboldt State.
- Siobhan O'Reilly completed her AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to UC San Diego.
- Roberto Perez Kempton completed his AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to UC San Diego.
- Jenna Rechsteiner completed her AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to CSU Sacramento.
- Fiona Sharkey completed her AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to Sacramento State.
- Joelle Sylva completed her AA in Theatre Arts
- Abby Volz completed her AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to San Francisco State.
- Shawna Jackson completed her AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to UC Irvine majoring in musical theatre.
- Griffin Tatum completed his AA-T in Theatre Arts and is transferring to California Polytechnic State University.
- Coleton Wilson is transferring to UC San Diego.
Certificates of Achievement completion 2017-2018
- Ariel Allen completed her Certificate of Achievement in Costuming.
- Katie Kitchel completed her Certificate of Achievement in Costuming.
- Zach Miller completed his Certificate of Achievement in Costuming and Stagecraft.
- Denise Ruiz completed her Certificate of Achievement in Makeup and Costuming.
- Eunice Ruiz completed her Certificate of Achievement in Makeup.
- Victor Santoyo completed his Certificate of Achievement in Acting.
- Pales Gensler completed her Certificate of Achievement in Acting.
- Kindred Tatum completed her Certificate of Achievement in Acting.
- Griffin Tatum completed his Certificate of Achievement in Acting.
Conservatory, Four Year and Graduate Degrees
- Blake Chandler just completed his BA in Drama from San Francisco State University (Summer 2018). While studying in the city, he also did modeling and television acting work. With an eye on a career in film and television acting, he is planning on applying for MFA programs for Fall 2019.
- Rush Cosgrove graduated in 2008 with a BA in History from Sonoma State University, in 2009 a M.Sc in Higher Education from Oxford University, in 2010 a M.Phil. in Educational Research Methodology from Cambridge University and in 2013 a Ph.D. in Education from Cambridge University
- Roxie Johnson graduated from Sonoma State University and is a freelance wig designer.
- Kayla Kearney completed her transfer degree from Cal State Long Beach and is now in the MFA program for Musical Theatre at UC Irvine.
- Michael Romero is attending UC San Diego.
- Sydnie Johnson transferred to Cal State Long Beach.
- Olivia Yeates is attending UC Berkeley.
- Heston Scott is attending Pacific Conservatory Theatre (PCPA) in Santa Maria, CA.
- Evan Held is attending Pacific Conservatory Theatre (PCPA) in Santa Maria, CA.
- Peyton Victoria is attending UC Berkeley, studying Women and Gender Studies with a minor in Theatre Art.
- Bethany Cox graduated from SFSU with a BA in Drama (Performance).
- Colin Suemnich graduated from Southern Oregon University.
- Sigrid Forsythe graduated from New York's Circle in the Square's training program.
- Amanda Sprang (Nicander) graduated with a BA in Stage Management from Sonoma State University. She also currently works at Sonoma State University.
- Chris Genesi received is MA in Theatre from the Royal Conservatory of Scotland.
- Myriah Gross graduated from San Francisco State with a BA in costume design. She has returned to SRJC and is now working as a Costume Technician, where she manages the Costume Studio.
- Caitland Adlard graduated from Cal State Fullerton and is working as a wig designer for a casino in Las Vegas.
- Rosie Frater graduated with a BA in Acting from the University of Wyoming.
- Alice Glass graduated with a BA in Acting from Southern Oregon University.
- Melinda Hare graduated with an MFA in Costume Design at the University of Washington.
- Zane Walters graduated with a Theatre Arts degree from Sonoma State University.
- Beth St. John graduated with a BA in Acting from Southern Oregon University
- Grace Kent transferred to Southern Oregon University.
- Devin Winter transferred to Southern Oregon University.
- Rosella Bearden studied Interdisciplinary Studies at UC Berkeley. She was awarded the Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship and wrote her thesis on Culture and Social Movements. She also helped found the club, Sophie's Highly Interesting Theatre Experience (colloquially called SHITE).
- Maddi Scarbrough completed her BFA in Acting from UC Santa Barbara.
- Jessica Gross worked over the summer as an ASM for the Petaluma Shakespeare Festival. She is currently working as an ASM for the Ross Valley Players in Greenbrae and is looking forward to her first Stage Manager position with Pegasus Thater Company.
- Fiona Sharkey is working at Broadway at Music Circus in Sacramento as a Microphone Dresser for their 2018 Summer Season. She is having a blast! In the fall she will be attending CSU Sacramento majoring in Theatre Arts and Women's Studies.
- Mark Atteberry is a successful actor and commercial director working in Hollywood. He also owns an acting studio in Los Angeles and speaks across the country on the art and business of acting. IMDb link.
- Jessica Aguilar works as an Equity Stage Manager in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Playhouse and the Geffen Playhouse, as well as at Marin Theatre Company. She also completed the national tour of A Night with Janis Joplin. This winter she plans to move to New York.
- Drew Hirshfield works as an actor in New York. He recently played Zazu in the National Tour of The Lion King.
- Carmen Mitchell is Executive Director of the Redwood Theatre Company.
- Ariana (Ari) Rice is now working in the Box Office at the New Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco.
- Tiffany Thorsson is an apprentice in the IATSE Local 16 as a scenic carpenter and has worked on various stage, film and television productions.
- Megan Lush is a freelance designer in the Bay Area. For 6 years she worked as a theatre props master with a reputation for creative fabrication all over the SF Bay Area. She entered the world of film full time in 2014, working mostly in commercials. Currently she is focusing on set dressing and props, simultaneously running the art department crew alongside the Production Designer. She joined Local 16 in 2014, for whom she works as an electrician, stage hand, and with vinyl.
- Colin Suemnicht graduated from Southern Oregon University, and then worked up through the ranks at the California Shakespeare Festival to become the Technical Director. From there he moved into large scale corporate scenery. He then decided to step it up and move to New York. Currently he's working at a union shop as a welder.
- Gigie Morton is a freelance makeup /illustrator in England.
- Erin Sweeney is a Stage Management Fellow at American Conservatory Theater
- Aaron Clark has worked as the special effects designer for "Clickshare" a new show at the conservatory at A.C.T, and is currently a freelance stagehand.
- Annie Cilley is a lighting technician and also has a band.
- Yave Guzman is the Acting Artistic Director for the Cloverdale Performing Arts Center.
- LaRena Iocco after Barnum Bailey Circus closed, she has been performing as a clown with circuses throughout Japan.
- Freya Marcelius designed costumes for Napa Valley College’s production of Once on This Island.
- Eduardo Rico is working as a professional actor in Miami. He has had recurring roles on two soap operas for Telemundo, is doing theatre, and is filming a pilot for a weekly comedy show.
- Alex Ward performed the role of "Drone" in the Fractured FX network's Westworld: Read more...
- Dan Weir (2007-2008) is now an on-air personality on Froggy 92.9 and also KSRO Radio: Read more...
- Dominic Williams performed the role of Bert in Mary Poppins at Spreckels Theatre and works as an actor in Sonoma County.
- Dan Saski has been working professionally as an actor throughout the North Bay including Marin Shakespeare Festival and teaching for California Shakespeare Theatre.
- Jovan Olague is a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to Operational Staffing for NBC Universal/Universal Studios.