2022-2023 Tickets On Sale Now
Theatre Arts Department
Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Box Office Hours
The Box Office will operate remotely during Fall 2022. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition back. In-person services for the Box Office will be 1 hour before every performance.
Box Office staff are available to assist you via phone and email inquiry. We will do our best to respond within 1 business day. Please keep in mind that we are closed on Monday.
- Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 3pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday: closed
Pre-Show: Box Office services for shows available one hour prior to show time in theatre lobby.
Flex Plan Ticket Packages
Enjoy 1 ticket to each of the four 2022-2023 Season shows!
Claim your seats early - Get your tickets for the entire season at one time; choose your seats for each show.
Best prices - Substantial saving for the entire season!
Exchange privileges - Only Flex Plan ticket holders may exchange tickets to alternate dates if scheduling conflicts arise.
Senior, Student $20
Youth under 12 $15
Bargain $12 Tickets to SpongeBob Performance Nov 23, 7:30pm
Flex Plan Ticket Package $76 / Enjoy 1 ticket to each of the four 2022-2023 Season shows.
Service Charges: All ticket orders are subject to a $3.00 ticket service fee. Flex Plan season ticket packages have a flat rate fee of $10.
Payment: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
No Refunds/Exchanges: After a ticket has been sold, there is no refund. All exchanges processed will be given best available seating at time of exchange.
Seating: If you have a need for an accommodation or ADA accessible seat, please contact the Box Office.
Will Call: All shows for the 2022-2023 season are using an eticket. If you need assistance with eticketing, please contact the Box Office. Will Call is available upon request.
Mail: Mailed tickets are currently not available for the 2022 Fall season.
Group Sales: Groups of 15 or more are eligible to receive a discounted ticket price. Contact the Box Office for details.
COVID-19 POLICIES UPDATE
As of Oct 13, 2022 SRJC Covid-19 Protocol:
In following guidance from health officials, attendees of SRJC Theatre performances are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test upon entry. All visitors are still required to do a symptom and temperature self-check.
See SRJC Covid-19 Protocols for additional information.
Theatre Arts shows often contain adult content. Please consider the interests and maturity of your child when selecting performances. Ultimately it is the responsibility of parents to determine what is appropriate for their family members.
If you have any questions or concerns about the suitability of our shows please do the following:
- Contact our box office and staff will happily answer your questions: 707-527-4307.
- Research show information and online reviews for content, recommended age and maturity.
Tickets and Seating
- Children attending performances must have admission tickets.
- Children under 6 years of age will not be admitted.
- Children must sit in their own seat and not on laps.
- Limited number of booster cushions are available upon request and ID deposit.
Etiquette and Policies
- Please adhere to theatre etiquette.
- Children are expected to sit quietly throughout the duration of the performance. Simulcast is available in the theatre lobby.
- We reserve the right for theatre staff to require parents and their children to leave the theatre during a performance if they are disruptive to other patrons and performers.
- Standing in the rear of the theatre is not permitted by law.
- No food or beverages except bottled water allowed in theatres at any time.
RECORDING, VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
The use of cameras, phone photography, recording devices, cell phones, and other electronic devices in the theatres is prohibited at all times.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
No outside food or beverages, except bottled water, are allowed in the theatres at any time.
LOST AND FOUND
All lost and found items are surrendered to SRJC campus police, available 24 hours a day. (707) 527-1000.