2023-2024 Tickets On Sale September 11, 2023
Theatre Arts Department
Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Box Office Hours
The Box Office now operates remotely. In-person services for the Box Office are 1 hour before every performance in the theatre lobby.
Box Office staff are available to assist you via phone and email inquiry. We will do our best to respond within 1 business day. If you would like to speak to/correspond with someone directly, please email or call during these hours:
- Email: Tuesday - Friday 11am - 2pm
- Phone: Tuesday - Friday 11am - 12pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday: closed
Flex Plan Ticket Packages
Enjoy 1 ticket to each of the four 2023-2024 Season shows!
Claim your seats early - Get your tickets for the entire season at one time; choose your seats for each show.
Best prices - Substantial saving for the entire season!
Exchange privileges - Only Flex Plan ticket holders may exchange tickets to alternate dates if scheduling conflicts arise.
Senior, Student $20
Youth under 12 yr $15
Bargain shows, All tickets $12.
Flex Plan Ticket Package $76 / Enjoy 1 ticket to each of the four 2023-2024 Season shows.
Service Charges: All ticket orders are subject to a $3.00 ticket service fee. Flex Plan season ticket packages have a flat rate fee of $10.
Payment: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
No Refunds/Exchanges: After a ticket has been sold, there is no refund. All exchanges processed will be given best available seating at time of exchange.
Seating: If you have a need for an accommodation or ADA accessible seat, please contact the Box Office.
Will Call: All shows for the 2023-2024 season are using an eticket. If you need assistance with eticketing, please contact the Box Office. Will Call is available upon request.
Mail: Mailed tickets are not available for the 2023-2024 season.
Group Sales: Groups of 15 or more are eligible to receive a discounted ticket price. Contact the Box Office for details.
COVID-19 POLICIES - As of August 2023
In following guidance from health officials, attendees of SRJC Theatre performances are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test upon entry. All visitors are still required to do a symptom and temperature self-check. Masking is optional.
See https://safinformation ety.santarosa.edu/covid-19-information for additional information.
Theatre Arts shows often contain adult content. Please consider the interests and maturity of your child when selecting performances. Ultimately it is the responsibility of parents to determine what is appropriate for their family members.
If you have any questions or concerns about the suitability of our shows please do the following:
- Contact our box office and staff will happily answer your questions: 707-527-4307.
- Research show information and online reviews for content, recommended age and maturity.
Tickets and Seating
- Children attending performances must have admission tickets.
- Children under 6 years of age will not be admitted.
- Children must sit in their own seat and not on laps.
Etiquette and Policies
- Please adhere to theatre etiquette.
- Children are expected to sit quietly throughout the duration of the performance. Simulcast is available in the theatre lobby.
- We reserve the right for theatre staff to require parents and their children to leave the theatre during a performance if they are disruptive to other patrons and performers.
- Standing in the rear of the theatre is not permitted by law.
- No food or beverages except bottled water allowed in theatres at any time.
RECORDING, VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
The use of cameras, phone photography, recording devices, cell phones, and other electronic devices in the theatres is prohibited at all times.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
No outside food or beverages, except bottled water, are allowed in the theatres at any time.
LOST AND FOUND
All lost and found items are surrendered to SRJC campus police, available 24 hours a day. (707) 527-1000.